- Present application architecture and design solutions
- Develop custom API Integrations for various platforms
- Extend API Capabilities of our core product
- Develop, implement, and deploy new functionality on the core MCIM product
- Test, maintain, and improve software programs to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend and implement improvements across the product
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical & non-technical colleagues
- Drive projects from needs assessment to production (including customer discovery and mock-ups)
- Perform business logic, code analysis, and test cases.
- Perform complex product design activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Analyzes and proposes data models and logical designs for enterprise applications.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 3-5 years experience in software development
- Experience with Salesforce Development preferred (Lightning Web Components, Visualforce Pages, Apex)
- Extensive experience working with and developing REST and SOAP API’s
- Demonstrated knowledge of version control and SDLC processes using common tools such as git
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness and interest to research and learn new skills and techniques from senior team members
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
Apply To This Position
Fill out the form or email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.