- Present application architecture and design solutions.
- Develop, implement and deploy new software programs based on the core MCIM product.
- Design, develop and maintain front-end user interface and experience.
- Test, maintain and improve software programs to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the user experience and user interface.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical & non-technical colleagues.
- Conduct customer discovery, build proof of concepts and drive projects to production.
- Performing business logic, code analysis and test cases.
- Validate requirements, prototyping and functionality design.
- Perform complex product design activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of core frameworks, such as, Angular, React, and Web Components
- Demonstrated knowledge of version control and SDLC processes using common tools such as git
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness and interest to research and learn new skills and techniques from senior team members.
- Experience with Salesforce Development preferred (Lightning Web Components, Visualforce Pages, Apex
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
Apply To This Position
Fill out the form or email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.