- Become a technical “super user” of the MCIM platform.
- Train both clients & internal employees on how to properly use MCIM and quickly adopt the platform.
- Work with the Operations & Development team to document execution requirements and configure the platform for each customer’s unique requests and design needs.
- Build and maintain software procedures and training documentation for our customers.
- Implement best practices to optimize customer experience.
- Build and maintain reporting tools within customer environments to output summarized metrics.
- Present solutions for our customers typically to Senior Level Management/Executives.
- Become a trusted resource and advisor for your accounts, while also ensuring consistent delivery of top-notch customer experiences.
- Troubleshoot, triage, collaborate and communicate timely updates for your accounts on the status of the initiatives/projects you manage.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Effective organizational skills.
Preferred Requirements of Ideal Candidate
- Detail Oriented | Analytical Mindset – Details matter, especially at MCIM. Understanding MCIM’s architecture, workflows, and even AI; You’ll have a lot to learn about our software under the hood, and that requires someone capable of learning quickly while also remembering the details that matter.
- Strong Communication | Presentation | Customer Service – Once you’ve mastered MCIM under the hood, you’ll be sharing its capabilities with our customers and their internal teams. You’re not intimidated by communicating with teams of people and teaching them how to use MCIM.
- Quality Assurance – MCIM is an evolving technology platform, and you’ll be expected to have a fine eye with ensuring that all implementations of MCIM you manage meet internal quality standards. Moreover, as we introduce new capabilities, you’ll participate in the development of customized technical and video support documentation.
- Project Management Experience
- SaaS / Salesforce Experience
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
Apply To This Position
Fill out the form or email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.