- A Site Schedule may now be assigned to a User Group as well as an individual User. A new column displays Assessments assigned to the current User via a User Group.
- The MCIM Barcode Scanner now supports barcode format 39.
- Updates have been made to more effectively align formatting on the Print Preview and Digital Execution pages.
- Notes captured during digital execution may now be accessed within the applicable step in Change Request Print Preview (Fig. 1).
- Asset Monitors may now be configured within a change request for required readings captured during digital execution.
- Utilizing an Approval Process for their Exceptions will now change the Maintenance Compliance Report Button to “Submit for Approval” instead of the light green “Exception,” encouraging Users to finish the Exception creation and submission process (Fig. 2).
Maintenance Compliance Report
- Users will now be warned when a scheduled work has been deleted.
- When a record that satisfies requirements on the Maintenance Compliance Report is deleted, the color of the cell will change color. The status of the Asset/Work requirement will be updated to deleted Preview, with a prompt to create a new work effort to take the place of the deleted record (Fig. 3).
- If there are multiple work efforts that satisfy the maintenance requirement for a given Asset or Frequency, these will all be displayed on the Maintenance Compliance Report in their respective statuses (Fig. 4).
- A new tab for managing Universal Monitors is now available for users managing Global Monitors through the Monitors Cleanup tab.
- When a New Part is created in the Spare Parts Inventory, users can see what options they have selected (ex – Part Class, Site, Manufacturer, Model) by hovering over the Progress Bar checkpoints at the top of the pop-up (Fig. 5).
- Spare Parts may not have barcodes attached for easy scan and access within MCIM.
- Global User Groups can now be assigned to Work Orders and Change Requests.
- Iconography has been added for Global Groups and Site Groups.
- Users may now see all upstream and downstream dependencies in list view on the Asset or Area record page (Fig. 6).
- While configuring dependencies, Users can add an Asset on the fly if the record does not already exist within MCIM.
- Virtual Topography navigation has been updated to allow Users to click and drag, or pan zoom-in and -out for tactile movement around the component.
- Settings have been added to allow Users to switch between viewing/hiding dependent areas or rest the size of the topology after a User has zoomed in or out.
- Virtual Topology search functionality has been restricted to show only Assets and AReas from the same Site as the target record.
- Work Order Scheduler language has been updated to follow a more consistent format.
- Users may now shift between a Table View and Folder View in the Work Template Library (Fig. 7).
- Users may create new Folders in Folder View to house any unsorted Work Template.
- To add a Work Template to a Folder, simply click on the Work Template Name and within the record click Folder and select the applicable Folder. Click Save to apply the changes.
- Minor edits and bug fixes resolved.
- Minor UI adjustments and edits resolved.